founded in 1940 by Karl Eugen Fischer, produced
initially everything which was needed at that
time. The range reached over cooking pots to
bridges. In 1949 the foundations were laid for
FISCHER’s success by means of the first
guillotine shear and press brake designed and
produced for own need.
In 1970 the
course was determined newly for the company when
FISCHER developed the first steel cord
cutting line for the tyre industry and within
short time FISCHER became technology and
market leader for cord cutting lines.
cord cutting lines are manufactured for the
assembly of plies and breakers according to
customers’ wishes and they are used by all
well-known tyre producers around the world. Much
know-how and latest technology guarantee high
availability, precision and quality of
FISCHER cord cutting lines. The Quality
Management Certificate DIN EN ISO 9001 obtained
in 1998 sets new quality standards. Furthermore,
in 2005 FISCHER makes an environmental
contribution by means of achieving the
Environmental Management System Certificate DIN
EN ISO 14001:2005.
In 2006 a
Management-Buy-out was effected and at the same
time the acquisition of the subsidiary in USA,
the Karl Eugen Fischer LLC which, by then, had
been an independent company and has been
integrated into the FISCHER Group.
Our service program is completed
by our service and regrinding center in Qingdao
which had been opened in 2009 for our Asian
market and customers.
A change in ownership took place in 2013.
In 2013, too, the Fischer company was awarded the "Systematic Safety" seal
approval for their systematic and effective safety and health management. The
precondition for obtaining this seal approval was the successful introduction
and auditing of a safety and health management system based on the relevant